If you have SYPMTOMS of FEVER, COUGH, or SHORTNESS OF BREATH, please CALL OUR OFFICE before seeking care here. DO NOT come into the office with these symptoms UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO DO SO BY A MEMBER OF OUR STAFF. Contacting our office in advance will ensure that you can get the care or instruction needed without putting others at risk.
Your health is extremely important to us. We are following all CDC guidelines and are receiving daily updates about COVID-19. We will update this information as indicated.
What you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ALL respiratory illnesses:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap is not readily available, use an alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Always wash your hands if visibly dirty.
We encourage you to visit the CDC website at the link below for up to date information on the outbreak, and answers to frequently asked questions.